This Privacy Statement governs the manner in which Internet Planners LLC collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from customers in connection with Internet Planners LLC web services including web hosting, secure certificates, E-Commerce Solutions, and other internet services. Internet Planners LLC reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement and its policies prospectively at any time, subject to applicable laws and regulations, by posting notice of such changes on its web sites.
- Internet Planners LLC is committed to safeguarding the information its customers entrust and our commitment to protect consumer privacy.
The Personal Information We Collect:
- Internet Planners LLC may collect personally identifiable information from customers in a variety of ways, including online and offline subscription and order forms, paper or telephone submissions, and other instances where customers are invited to volunteer such information. Additionally, contact information may be collected during any correspondence relating to customer support, as well as in connection with products and services offered on Internet Planners LLC sites. We collect your name, business name and type, address, phone number, email address, billing information including credit card number and expiration date. We only use your name, address, billing information/credit card information to process your order. The addresses are used for customer support, required notifications, product and policy updates and marketing releases. Under no circumstances will we use this information for anything else not described in this privacy notice.
- Whenever customers apply for web hosting services or sign up for any other product or service through Internet Planners LLC, we require financial information such as a credit card number and billing address before we will process that application. We will not sell, share or rent any financial information collected except as disclosed in this policy or as necessary to fulfill orders.
Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses:
- IP addresses are collected from all visitors to the Internet Planners LLC Site. IP addresses are used to administer the daily operations of our site, to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to help prevent fraud.
- We make diligent efforts to maintain accurate information on our customers. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, Internet Planners LLC has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- Internet Planners LLC has put stringent security procedures in place to protect information collected about our customers. We constantly monitor our systems, which are protected using industry-standard security measures. Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") connections are used to communicate to our system to protect Customer financial information as well as encrypting vital information that customers input through InternetPlanners.com's web sites. However, Internet Planners LLC cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure.
- Customers may access all personal identifiable information that we collect and maintain it via the customers domain control panel or by contacting customer support. They can correct factual errors in personally identifiable information by sending us a request to our support department. To protect Customer privacy and security, InternetPlanners.com reserves the right to take reasonable steps to verify Customer identity prior to granting access or processing changes or corrections.
- Internet Planners LLC uses "cookie" technology in order to enhance our Clients' online experience and for authentication purposes, associating them with your personally identifiable information. They are also used for measuring certain traffic patterns, and to preclude you from having to re-enter your password during multiple visits to the site. Additionally, cookies can track your progress in online promotions so you receive coupons that may be available to you. Cookies may also be used by advertising service vendors that place ads on our site and to authenticate access to additional services provided by InternetPlanners.com at other web sites. Web browsers may be set to disable cookies, but please note that certain Internet Planners LLC services may not function correctly if cookies are not enabled.
How Information is Used:
- Internet Planners LLC may contact customers regarding products and services offered by Internet Planners LLC. We may also use information collected through our Web site for research regarding the effectiveness of the Web site and related marketing, advertising and sales efforts. Information will only be made publicly available where mandated by governing agencies or as disclosed in the terms and conditions of our agreements with customers. We will not post any testimonials or comments made by our clients without their explicit permission.
- Electronic communications may be sent by Internet Planners LLC using customers' personal contact information to inform them of important industry news or about general services and upgrades provided by Internet Planners LLC. Internet Planners LLC will continue to send emails regarding Customers' account administration or service interruptions for system maintenance.
- If you opt to order third-party products or services made available through our site, we may fill in blanks on the order form for your convenience, using account data that you have previously provided us. This data is displayed for your review before the form is submitted, and you will have the option to delete or modify it before the data is sent. When you click to place your order, the data will be sent those 3rd parties. These 3rd parties have agreed to hold this information in confidence, not use it for any purpose except to carry out the service they are providing us, and honor our organization's privacy and security policies in the way this information is handled. Internet Planners LLC does screen and choose its business partners and affiliates with our privacy goals in mind.
- Certain additional non-personal types of information are collected and stored whenever customers interact with us. This information is collected to better develop and offer those products and services which are most desired within our industry. For example, our servers track the page to which customers link from Internet Planners LLC and the type of Web browser used. No personally identifiable information will be linked to this aggregated information, which may be shared with partners, market researchers and other third parties on an aggregate, non-personally identifiable basis.
Protection of InternetPlanners.com and Others:
- Account and other personal information may be released when we are required to do so by law, court order, law enforcement authority or regulatory agency.
Sites Other Than Internet Planners LLC:
- We strongly recommend that Customers review the privacy statement and policies of any online service prior to submitting personal information. Internet Planners LLC has no control over and is not responsible for the gathering practices of other Web sites, including those to which we may link and those which may link to us.
- To better protect customer privacy we closely monitor our privacy practices and privacy statements through in-house automated and manual procedures.
Conditions of Use, Concerns:
- By choosing to visit and interact with Internet Planners LLC web sites, customers agree that their visit and any dispute regarding the protection of their privacy during such visit is subject to this Privacy Statement including, but not limited to, the provisions regarding limitations on damages and the application of the law of the state of Maryland. Please note that if customers enter into other contractual agreements with InternetPlanners.com, privacy terms and conditions of such other agreements may supplement or supersede this policy. Questions and concerns about privacy at Internet Planners LLC should be directed to Support.
Revisions or Changes:
- Regardless of later updates or changes to our privacy notice, we will never use the information you submit under our current privacy notice in a new way without first providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prevent that use.
How to Contact Us:
Internet Planners LLC
PO Box 601
Kensington MD 20895
Effective Date: 02-04-04