Terms and Conditions
Internet Planners LLC provides Domain Registration, web hosting, email services and domain services to thousands of clients. We have a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available. The following guidelines were designed to ensure that these obligations are met.
Internet Planners LLC provides web hosting, email services and domain services. Internet Planners LLC reserves the right to suspend or cancel any client's access to any portion or all of Internet Planners LLC services, when Internet Planners LLC deems that the account has been used inappropriately. Internet Planners LLC reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to
- All services provided by Internet Planners LLC may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of any United States Federal, state, or city law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret or other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless InternetPlanners.com from any claims resulting from the use of the service that damages the subscriber or any other party.
- All pornographic content and sex-related merchandising is prohibited on all InternetPlanners.com servers. This includes sites that may infer sexual content or links to adult content elsewhere. Internet Planners LLC will be the sole arbiter in determining violations of this provision.
- Also prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to Internet Planners LLC servers or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
- Pirated Software
- Hacker programs or archives
- Warez sites
- The client is responsible for keeping a copy of their most current web site files as backup on a remote system (not on our servers). Internet Planners LLC is not responsible for any lost files, information, or data or loss of business or any other expenses. We make scheduled full backups and incremental backups but Internet Planners LLC does not guarantee to possess the most current copy of a client's website.
Commercial Advertising - Email
- Spamming, or the sending of unsolicited email, from an Internet Planners LLC server or using an email address or domain that is maintained on an Internet Planners LLC server as reference, is STRICTLY prohibited. InternetPlanners.com will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
- IRC or IRC bots may not be operated on our servers at this time.
- Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer of Internet Planners LLC is strictly prohibited.
Refusal of Service
- We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service based on any violation of the above stated policy and guidelines.
- Internet Planners LLC is not responsible for any damages to any client's business. Internet Planners LLC makes no warranties or guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for services that we provide. Use of Internet Planners LLC web hosting and email service is at the client's sole risk. Internet Planners LLC services are provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
- Internet Planners LLC does not guarantee that our services will be uninterrupted or error free. Internet Planners LLC will provide every effort in good faith to ensure that its services are available to as many Internet users as possible with minimal service interruptions.
- In no circumstance will Internet Planners LLC be liable for any claims resulting from the use or inability to use Internet Planners LLC services including, but not limited to, service interruptions, client errors, Internet connectivity problems, miscommunications, loss of design of a web site, loss of marketing or advertising programs, deleted accounts, unauthorized access to Internet Planners LLC servers, InterNIC problems, DNS caching, Internet bandwidth congestion, power failures, vandalism, and natural disasters.
Internet Planners LLC reserves the right to revise our policies at any time.