SSL Certificates: QuickSSLŽ
E-commerce secured by SSL in about ten minutes...for less.
With GeoTrust QuickSSL web server certificates, you can start conducting secure online transactions with confidence, quickly and cost effectively. By activating the browser's "LOCK" icon, QuickSSL enables up to 256-bit encryption and assures online visitors that confidential information and transactions cannot be viewed, intercepted or altered. And because our authentication system is the most advanced in the industry, your customers and trading partners can be sure that GeoTrust certificates are only issued to fully authorized recipients.
Features and Benefits
- Enables up to 256-bit SSL encryption
- Fully-automated 10-minute provisioning process
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
- Compatible with 99%+ of all browsers
- Real-time, two-factor telephone authentication and ChoicePoint business registration
SSL Certificates Delivered Fast and Cost-Effectively
Unlike other SSL products, you don't have to wait days to get your certificates - GeoTrust will issue your QuickSSL certificate in about 10 minutes with GeoTrust's fully automated authentication and issuance process. This process verifies that a certificate purchaser has appropriate administrative rights to a web server's domain. This greatly lowers our costs for issuing QuickSSL certificates, and we pass those savings on to you. No hassle with our automatic installation.
1 Year Secure QuickSSL Certificate Fee $119.00
2 Year Secure QuickSSL Certificate Fee $206.00
3 Year Secure QuickSSL Certificate Fee $295.00
QuickSSL Certificate Features and Benefits Include:
- Fully owned roots. GeoTrust owns all of its roots, and as a result, all of our certificates offer the highest level of stability. Unlike other companies which issue certificates off chained roots or license roots from third parties, GeoTrust is able to offer customers an assurance of root stability throughout the lifetime of every certificate.
- 99%+ browser ubiquity. QuickSSL certificates are issued off of one of the world's most trusted roots. They deliver ubiquitous recognition with leading servers and 99%+ web browser recognition.
- Unlimited, free self-service reissues. GeoTrust provides a quick and easy way to reissue any lost certificate at no charge. Certificates may need to be reissued when upgrading or changing server software or operating platform; if migrating your site from one server to another, or If an existing private key has been lost, destroyed or otherwise inadvertently overwritten. After re-validating certificate information online, the new certificate is issued immediately and is valid from the date of reissue until the original expiration date.
- Competitive trade-in program. GeoTrust provides a simple way to upgrade from another vendor's certificates or transition multiple certificates from disparate certificate vendors. The competitive trade-in program allows you to retain the full value of existing certificate investments, by adding the remaining validity period of any active vendor certificates to your new GeoTrust certificates - up to 12 additional free months depending on when your current certificate expires.
- Online Access to Your Business Profile. As part of the provisioning process with QuickSSL, your business will be registered with ChoicePoint, the nation's leading provider of identification and credential verification services. With access to the corporate profile, customers can be confident conducting business online.
- Multi-year certificates. QuickSSL are available in multi-year validity periods at significant cost savings. Plus, you avoid the process of renewing certificates every year.
- Automatic renewal reminders and early renewal options. With QuickSSL, administrators are automatically notified when their certificates are close to expiration, so certificates are always valid. GeoTrust also allows administrators to renew certificates up to 90 days early and receive up to three months credit on new certificates.
- Customer support options. QuickSSL offers optional support services for those customers that need assistance installing and maintaining their certificates.
Highest Standards for Certificate Practices and Physical Security
As the world's second largest Certificate Authority, GeoTrust provides the highest assurance of trust to all its customers. GeoTrust maintains compliance with WebTrust, a comprehensive third-party auditing process which signifies that GeoTrust meets the highest standards for issuing and managing digital certificates. GeoTrust also leverages the best possible physical infrastructure and network security to maintain customer accounts and certificate data. Our state of the art hosting facilities are fully redundant and hardened data and network operations centers that meet stringent WebTrust standards for physical and network access control. Independent security auditors also carefully scrutinize the physical systems, the software configurations and the processes and procedures used by all GeoTrust personnel.